It's only getting better living in Dallas! Here are some upcoming openings, events and projects coming soon.
- Union Dallas | Mixed use in Dallas’ urban core, set to be done by end of 2018.
- Park District | Mixed use adjacent to Klyde Warren Park, includes PWC Tower and luxury apartments in Uptown. Slated for completion by end of year.
- Steve Aoki | March 1 @ Bomb Factory
- Blake Shelton | March 2 @ AA Center
- ASAP Ferg | March 7 @ House of Blues
- Demi Lovato x DJ Khaled | March 7 @ AA Center
- Lorde | March 18 @ AA Center
- Bon Jovi | March 26 @ AA Center
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Mamoun’s Falafel | Middle Eastern restaurant from NYC coming to Uptown. Dallas is the first location outside of the Northeast for the chain. Opens this weekend 2/10. 3839 McKinney Ave.
- Cedar’s Social | Monica Greene’s new restaurant (Ciudad, BEE, Pegaso Diner). Modern Mexican Cuisine set to open 2/16. 1326 S Lamar.
- Dough Dough | edible cookie dough slated for opening Mid February. Vicinity of Preston & Forest
- Circo | Frech/Italian cuisine. set to open in February or March. 2619 McKinney Avenue in the One Uptown building.
- Fachini Restorante | Italian/American cuisine. Set to open mid February. 33A Highland Park Village
- Fine China | New Chinese cuisine. Set to open in March. 1914 Commerce Street inside Statler Hotel.
- #Getfried Fry Cafe | French fry cafe set to open in early 2018. 2656 Main Street
- Mama Tried Honky Tonk | Country cafe in Deep Ellum. Owner also owns Beauty Bar in Deep Ellum. Set to open in May. 215 Henry St.
- Scout | Americano cuisine. 4 bowling lanes, 4 pingpong tables and an eight-person foosball table. Bar food, but don't get confused: It's chili topped with pretty, fried pearl onions; honey-glazed ribs; and chicken wings with Calabrian chiles served alongside an iceberg wedge. Set to open in February. 1914 Commerce inside the Statler Hotel.